Sunday, June 6, 2010

My best friend's wedding.

Gary is one my my best and oldest friends. I've known him since we were goofy looking "punk" kids in high school and somehow he has tolerated me picking on him ever since then. Yesterday he got married and I couldn't have been happier for him. Emily is such a sweet girl and I've never seen Gary so happy as he has been since meeting her. Here are a couple of snapshots from his big day at the point in which he smashed cake up his beautiful bride's nose and very sweetly attempted to clean it up.





I'm very blessed to have Gary and our buddy Dave in my life. They are my "brothers" and I know I can always count on them to be there. It's hard to spend as much time with them as I used to now that we're all growing  up and starting separate lives, but I'm glad that we're accepting of that and will always pick up right where we left off. 

No comments :

Post a Comment