Monday, August 10, 2009

500 pencils.




Social Designer offers this amazing set of 500 colored pencils. You purchase them in subscriptions that arrive over a span of 20 months and they also offer multiple display cases for your collection. I like the idea of being given a set of colors each month to focus on and create with. I tend to be drawn to the same colors over and over again and while that's not necessarily bad, I'd like to challenge myself to use some colors I'd typically stay away from. I love the way these would look displayed on a studio wall as well. While I definitely don't have $33 to spend every month to get this collection, I may have just thought of a new way to store my current box of old Crayolas and bring some color into the new office/studio space.

No comments :

Post a Comment