Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to School.

I can already tell that I'm going to be one of those older women that goes back to school after her kids leave the nest. How do I know this? Because I haven't even been out of school for an entire year and I already want to go back. I'd much rather be learning and discovering new things instead of sitting in a cubicle all day doing work I'm not so fond of. And most of all I miss the community in our studios. Nothing makes me want to sit down and draw more than when I'm sitting down and drawing with a group of my peers. It's so inspiring and encouraging. Maybe I'll start taking off early one day a week to go to the studio and do just that. In the meantime, I'll continue to inspire myself using the internet and be frustrated that I can't go home immediately and start creating.

No comments :

Post a Comment